1. Working retail is really hard. Working is hard period. If I weren't just 22, still wanting to travel with my husband, and in school, I would so have kids just to avoid dealing with the retail world. I understand that being a wife and mom is hard, but I'm positive the blessings in that lifestyle outweigh getting lectured by the accountant at work. She is so grouchy.
2. DVR has changed my life. I record like there is no tomorrow, and I watch at my leisure. I watched Jon and Kate Plus 8 this morning as I put on my makeup. Life-changing.
3. I'm ready for the holidays. Seriously. It's time.
4. I am taking off of work Wednesday to get my life in order. That means school work, errands, and most importantly, figuring out what in the world I'm doing for this holiday evening at church. Katrice, if you're reading this, don't freak out. I have it under control. Or I will by Thursday at least.
5. I love my husband. He came to work today (he was off for Veteran's Day) with sushi and a limeade for me, hugged me while I cried about work, went to the grocery store for me AND developed pictures that I need for my color rendering class. He is truly wonderful. I think I'm justified bragging on him. Oh, and two people at work so far have told me how adorable he is. I quite agree :)
6. It's 11:37, and I wish I could stay up longer. But I have class in the morning. Go figure. Ugh. Oh well. I don't have to report back at work til Friday, and surprisingly, I'm not choking under the stress of my life right now. I'm doing ok. The Lord has been good. But pray for my uncle. I can't go into details right now...maybe later....but just pray for my family. We are really going through a trying time with him.
Happy week, everyone :)