November 10, 2007
1. To whom did you last give the finger to?
I don't do that
2. How was the last egg you ate prepared?
For breakfast one Saturday morning with Kurt
3. What animal did you last pet or hold?
4. What is the status of you and the last person you held hands with?
5. When did you last cry?
Two or three days ago?
6. Who do you hate?
I dont have anyone that I truly hate. I strongly dislike some people.
7. What do you want in your life right now?
I want to be done with school and spend my time taking care of Kurt and our home.
8. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Well I've gotten kind of used to Kurt being there....
9. Have you kissed anyone on your top friends?
10. Who do you like right now?
I love my husband
11. Are you bored?
12. What's on your mind right now?
All that I need to be doing
13. Do you trust people easily?
I really can be both ways. I usually trust too easily
14. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
concerts, Thanksgiving, Christmas, maybe some trips
15. Do you plan on moving in the next year?
in about 2 years
16. What were you doing at 10pm Thursday night?
I was still awake
17. What happened at 10:00 am today?
I started my workday.
18. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
If you have the Lord's blessing and try your best
19. Who was the last person you had a dream about?
Really funny story. It was a combination of my wedding and the birth of my first child. Some people I like were in it, some people I really dont' like were in it.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A NIGHT person
21. Done anything you regret so far in life?
To some extent
22. Have you ever said git r done?
No. I despise it.
23. What's on your mind?
Everything that I have to get done.
24. When was the last time you met someone new?
Today at work.
25. What's the most abnormal thing you've done in the past 4 days?
Today....I worked 8 hours
26. What did you do last weekend?
i cleaned my house thoroughly
27. Do you forgive a cheater?
That's difficult. Trust me.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: ehhh do I have to?
2. Bakery: croissants
3. Meat: shrimp.
4. Frozen: tator tots
5. Dry goods: pasta.
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "Does that make sense?" (People say that I use that phrase constantly)
3. you know?
4. I'm SORRY (if I'm making a emphatic point)
5. That wainch (derrogatory term for a mean girl)
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
2. Checking my online world
3. Hug Kurt
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Tailing me
2. Slow drivers
3. No signal
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Read (books and magazines)
2. Watch television
3. Watch a musical
4. Wasting time online
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
3. Anything but birds...they smell bad
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Oprah's "Favorite Things"
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8....it's not a live audience, but I would love it
3. Samantha Brown...I want to travel with her!
4. Dr. 90210....I like the Rey family
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Chocolate fudge
2. chocolate chip cookie dough
3. cookies and cream
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Tiffany blue wallet
2. Gold sparkly makeup bag
3. keys with MC i.d. and big diamond ring keychain, and Disney princess key
4. Ritz Bitz crackers (mini packs)
5. Cell phone
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Musical theater (Broadway or West End)
2. Set designer
4. Broadcast journalism
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Be careful who you get attached to, dating-wise
2. Be Christ to the people you are in school with
3. Have a better attitude
4. Enjoy being in choir. You'll miss it.
Labels: Just for Fun