Late night questions
1.Someone knocks on your door at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Gosh. Kurt already lives with me...I can't think of anyone.
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked. Do you?
No! I am way too modest.
3. Your boy/girlfriend's ex calls and needs a tire change, do you let him/her go?
Haha that would be a NO.
4. Ever seen a ghost?
I can't say that I have.
5. Would you change your body?
I'd like to lose a few pounds.
6. A reason you would move to Iceland?
To actually experience winter weather.
7. A place you've lived that you miss?
Cape Girardeau. I miss it every single day.
8. A person that you miss?
I miss my Daddy right now. He's in Nashville. And Kurt is on call :(
9. A band/group you thought was cool when you were little?
Point of Grace. I was such a fan.
10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to tell?
Kurt. And I've had a few.
11. Wanna have kids before you're 30?
Yes I do! We're planning on me being 24-25 or so, but whenever God blesses, I will be thrilled.
12. A memory from high school?
My wonderful, wonderful teachers. High school is general was great, in retrospect.
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents?
15. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I've gotten both. My dad and I have identical baby pictures.
16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do?
Play violin, for real ballroom dancing (I've done it a bit, but I want to be GOOD), cook really well....when I was little I wanted to ice skate.
17. If you could be with one person who would it be?
I'm happy with Ashley :)
18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years?
Let's see, I'll be 32. Yikes. I'd like to have my beautiful kids and be settled with Kurt somewhere. If I had my way, we'd be in or near a large city. But that's not going to happen. I'll settle for a suburb.
19. Something you learned about life this year?
I've learned a LOT this year. Marriage is awesome. God surprises us. And you don't have to do what the whole world tells you is the norm. You can take a different path, simplify your life, and be really happy.
20. What do you want for your birthday?
That's in June...so it's awhile from now...but I'd like to be surprised.
22. Last item you bought yourself?
23. What did you have for breakfast?
I woke up late and had ravioli before going to work.
24. Name a celeb you think is hot?
Patrick Dempsey. Eric Dane. Oliver James. Many others. Don't tell Kurt =)
25. What's your ring tone?
Bewtiched. But it's mostly on vibrate.
26. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I will be getting more now!
27. Have you ever been tied up?
Not physically, but busy? yeah!!!
28. What do you wish you were doing right now?
Traveling with my whole family in Europe.
29. Last time you witnessed a fight?
I can't remember, thankfully.
30. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
I don't drink. I disagree with it.
33. Do you like your hair pulled?
34. Is there anyone you want to date at the moment?
Dates with my husband are great :)
35. Favorite food?
Japanese, Italian, Mexican, my mom's cooking....I like food in general.
36. Is bigger really better?
Depends on what we're talking about. . .I hate questions that are trying to ask something inappropriate.
37. What do you think of Brad Pitt?
I think that he's a loser for dumping Jen, but he and Angelina made a beautiful child, and I think he is rather good looking. But still a loser for dumping Jen.
38. A friend you have the most in common with?
It goes in stages.
39. What color are your toenails?
A raisin color. But they don't look good unless I have them professionally done.
40. Last person you talked with on the phone?
41. Do you own anything with a skull on it?
42. Have you traveled to Europe?
I have lived there. It is so fantastic and wonderful.
43. Last movie you watched?
44. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?
Godly, inpired and inspiring, and well-traveled.
45. Last sin committed?
That's between me and God.
46. Last board/card game you played?
I don't play many games.
47. Leather or lace?
I just bought a great leather jacket, so I'll go with leather right now.
48. Ever had a black eye?
50. One thing you regret?
A few things.