February 25, 2008
Happy Birthday, Lissie! (Plus some Questions)
Sister is 19 today! I'm so proud of her and the wonderful person that she is. We threw her a birthday party on Saturday evening with her friends and then tonight we are doing family birthday....including Shapley's! She is one of my very best friends and I'm really thankful to have that relationship with my sister. God bless my little sister today! :)
And here are some questions to pass the time...
1. Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
Hmm...I'm not sure
2. What's one thing you've learned from a good relationship gone bad?
None have gone bad...I've learned that love is a very real thing.
5. What's a happy time you've had in the past week?
Spending time with my family for Lis' birthday and planning a party for her.
6. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
No. It's the past for a reason.
7. Who do you like to spend your night with?
Kurt and my family
8. Are you an emotional person?
Yes I am.
9. Are you self conscious?
I have my moments. Being married to an encouraging guy helps!
10. What's something that can always make you feel better?
Without fail...my mom and daddy.
11. Why did your last crush end?
Because it turned into a husband!
12. Do you miss it?
Having a crush? I think sometimes I miss that initial feeling of excitement when you're just getting to know someone...but I wouldn't trade my life now for anything.
13. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
People are complicated, therefore relationships are complicated.
14. Who do you feel the most comfortable around?
My family and Kurt.
16. One thing you're looking forward to?
In the near future: ski trip for spring break, anniversary trip to Biltmore, going to Israel. More long term future: having a baby and traveling MORE!
17. How do you feel about change?
I'm 50/50 on this one. It really depends on the situation.
18. What are you not looking forward to?
Getting up early tomorrow for work. But I only do it two days a week, I can't complain.
19. What are your plans for your next birthday?
I have no idea! I hope I just have some good family time...maybe dinner and a movie with Kurt...I've got a little wish list going so maybe I'll get some things off of that... =)
20. Do you even care about your birthday?
I like it....but I like Christmas better.
21. Do you think anyone in general out there loves you?
22. Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
All the time!
23. Have you ever seen your best friend cry and how do you feel about it?
Yes but maybe only once. I have a few "best friends" and oddly none of them are criers.
24. When is the next time you will make out with somebody?
That's a good question.
25. Who's the 2nd person on your missed calls list?
26. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
My Disney and Hairspray ringtones.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep.
28. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
29. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
God's plan is perfect.
30. What color are the curtains of your room?
They are white in our bedroom, floor to ceiling. I really like them!
32. If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?
I refuse to incriminate myself.
33. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing and what is it?
It's a gray V-neck sweater from Target!
34. Is anything bothering you right now?
Not really, no. I've got some things on my mind..
35. What's the weirdest thing you've ever heated up in a microwave?
I can't think of anything...just food!
36. Are you a cuddler?
37. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My calves....exercising is no fun.
38. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
40. Have you ever seen a zebra?
At the zoo! I am determined to go to the zoo in the spring.
40. Are you offended by dumb blonde jokes?
I'm auburn-haired, so no.
41. Have you consumed alcohol recently?
Haha no. Anyone who knows me knows that answer.
42. If you could go back and change something, would you?
I would change a few behaviors, yes.
43. What does your hair look like right now?
Half up, half down, teased on top...of course!
44. Has anyone disappointed you recently?
45. Will this weekend be a good one?
I am having my friend Rebecca over on Saturday and we're going to see The Other Boleyn Girl---so YES!!
46. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
They asked me to choose something that would be permanent....and I know my new name will never change! =)
47. What is your favorite number?
I don't have one.
48. Look to your left what do you see?
The Rolodex at work.
49. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
No I really haven't. Well, I take that back. I got my nose pierced but I really wasn't meaning to cause trouble.
50. What classes do you consider to be nap time?
I'm not in classes anymore!!!!! Praise the Lord.
51. Do you get attached to people easily?
52. Why are you online?
Because once I get certain things done at work, I'm free to do what I like. Well, unless I'm with a patient.
53. What happened a year ago today?
I know for sure it was my sister's birthday!
54. Have you ever been to Florida?
-Disney World is there. HELLO.
-We used to live in Orlando!
55. Has someone made you cry recently?
56. Ever driven without your license?
58. Are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Not really...I'm working all day. But I like Tuesdays because I have the rest of the week off!
59. If you could ask God for one thing, what would you ask for?
Wisdom, the blessing of my marriage, asking for the blessing of children, and certain family members.
60. What's one thing thats heavily weighing on your mind?
They're not really weighing...more like sitting.