1. Introduce yourself.
name: Ashley Lancaster (that's still kind of weird)
2. It's Thursday at noon, where are you usually?
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
I'm not sure...I think my manicurist Judy
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
5. What are you listening to right now?
"It's a Shame" by the Spinners. 1970s groove. Dr. C made me listen to it this morning (we find cool music in our spare time) and I really like it!
6. Do you watch MTV anymore?
I never watched it to begin with
7. You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
NY & Company. They work with my body type right now.
8. How do you feel about your hair?
Funny you asked! :) I love my hair right now.
9. What time do you wake up for school?
I wake up for work at 6:50-7:00. But that's only two days a week thank goodness.
10. What movie is in your DVD player?
Most recently, Mr. Holland's Opus. One of my all-time favorites.
11. Last two numbers in your phone number:
12. Who's in your house?
Kurt, Doris and I live there.
13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If you're looking straight on to the bed, I sleep on the right. It's the left side if you're lying down. Make sense?
14. Do you like roller coasters?
Mild to moderate ones. I have a weak stomach.
15. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
Cosmo (but I'm getting tired of it), Glamour, US Weekly, Reminisce, and Country.
16. What kind of car do you drive?
I'm driving the '03 Silver Altima while my fam borrows my '03 SUV. Juggling vehicles!
17. What do you think about gay marriage?
I disagree with it. I think it's a dangerous decision to make.
18. What do your pants look like?
They're black. I'm at work.
19. Do you own an iPod?
Yes! I love it.
20. What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
Burberry London :)
21. What are your plans for Saturday?
I think Kurt's on call...so I'll be hanging out at home or with my family.
22. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone?
Texting can get you in trouble sometimes.
23. Does mind over matter work for you?
I don't rely on myself...I'm always asking the Lord to give me strength over something.
24. Are you paranoid?
25. What was the last thing you were invited to?
Over to Drew's for dinner.
26. What item should never be shared?
Eye makeup or toothbrush. Ew.
27. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Kids meal, 2 soft tacos, meat and cheese only. It comes with Cinnamon Swirls. Yum!
28. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With The Wind?
Yes. But I find it really depressing, and I don't know that I'll ever watch it again. There are better movies out there. It's kind of like Titanic. I just watch the first half when things are happy.
29. When was the last time you were up all night?
Graduation night maybe?
31. Where is your favorite place?
DisneyWorld, New York, Europe. And/or anywhere my family is :)
32. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
Honestly, no. That's probably irresponsible of me.
33. Do you sleep with a fan on?
34. What is the best thing about winter?
Christmastime! And I look better in winter clothes.
35. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
I'm a pastor's daughter. ALL THE TIME. :)
36. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
I don't think any.
37. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes! To the Biltmore :)
38. How many plants are in your home?
39. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody?
I've googled but nothing interesting has come up.
40. Biggest dream?
To take my whole family somewhere amazing, all expenses paid for them.
41. What is your favorite possession?
Old family photos, my wedding rings, my HOUSE, my great grandmother's coats, TV, computer
42. What makes you feel like you are young again?
Christmas and Disney World...probably why those are my two favorite things.
43. What are some of your best traits?
I'm good at giving counsel, I am artistic, I am very loyal to those I love
44. Do you know how to play chess?
45. What are you worrying about right now?
I wouldn't call it worrying...but I've got several things on my mind.
46. Are you picky?
Overall, yes. I think I am.