1. The breaker that controls my oven and microwave blew out. Therefore, no cooking, and a complete inconvenience.
2. Our AC unit is apparently low on freon (or at least that's what we're hoping). I'm sitting in a 85-degree house, literally sweating, while pregnant.
3. This is all happening at the same time, making for a very uncomfortable and inconvenient situation.
Okay, the good news:
1. The AC people are supposed to come over this afternoon. I praying that it is a quick fix. Otherwise, I don't know how we'll survive the night.
2. I had a wonderful ultrasound today at the doctor! All looks well, and the heartbeat is 150. I saw the shape of a baby, with an adorable profile and it was moving!!!! I saw hands and feet and legs MOVING! My sisters came with me because this was probably their only chance to go to a doctor's appointment. They were so excited, and I was blown away. Kurt will be able to come to my next appointment---YAY! I had his call schedule in hand when I made the next appointment. It will be on August 28---mark your calendars :o) My doctor told me that I am pretty much past the "risky" part of pregnany, which was a huge relief. I'm just so thankful. And my visit was actually much better today. My sonogram tech was so sweet and caring. I will have pictures to post soon!
So, as you can see, a healthy baby FAR outweighs the stress of everything being broken in my house. God is good. But I'd LOVE to have a cool house this evening....
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and encouragement. I've been feeling much better and now I'm just more tired than nauseated (although I still have my moments). I love my friends!