1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Motor Week, College Football, or an old movie
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Caesar, just like me.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Water or Diet Coke
5. Where did he go to high school?
Ripley High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. What is something he likes to do but never gets to do?
SLEEP!!!! Also just relax and do nothing.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I think just your run-of-the-mill turkey.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
He has coffee every day...he would eat potato chips.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
Anything that makes him look remotely feminine.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Ole Miss Rebels.
13. Who did he vote for?
My husband will always vote Republican, just like me.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me! (I'm not just saying that...we've discussed this!)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
I get stressed out too easily sometimes.
16. What is his heritage?
All I know is that his family has lived in the same place for years and years.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He's not a huge "cake" person. We both like cookie cake or ice cream cake better than the traditional kind.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football and soccer.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Sleeping---believe me, he needs to!
20. What is one unique talent/gift he has?
He's a great listener and is a wonderful conversationalist with people.
I tag anyone who wants to do this---I'll read, I promise! We're doing well here...about to watch the Oscars and still getting used to things. Pray for physical stamina; as I predicted, Evy's a little confused about day and night. Ha! I'm exhausted, but love her so much. So pray for strength, please! But, in keeping with the "theme" for this post, I couldn't do it without my precious husband (Mom is here too, and it's a given how much I appreciate her). I am a blessed girl!