If anyone wants to participate, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment that you participated so I make sure to read your answers too.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Seeing my mom and sisters soon!
2. Going to Cape for the weekend...unexpected but exciting!
3. Our family Texas trip.
4. Evy rolling over (she's getting close!)
5. Moving. Well, in a year.
6. Spending time with Kurt because he gets to go on the Texas trip with us!
7. Trips I'm planning.
8. The new Duggar episode Tuesday night.
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Had lunch with sweet Carrie and Aubrey.
2. Ran into some people I hadn't seen in awhile.
3. Ate a delicious meal my husband made (he is a grilling champion!)
4. Watched the Scripps National Spelling Bee. More entertaining than you'd think.
5. Cuddled my sweet baby girl.
6. Got a new BLOG LAYOUT!!!
7. Worked on Lynwood's website.
8. Painted canvases.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Go to Disney World.
2. Relax somewhere with Kurt with no distractions or busy-ness.
3. Make time to scrapbook. It's just not going to happen, and I'm okay with that.
4. Give more financially to causes I believe in.
5. Not have such high expectations for myself all the time.
6. Practice piano. It's so hard that we had to store t he keyboard when we set up the nursery. It's my therapy, and I miss it!
7. Perform on Broadway. Just once. Well, no....if I did it once I would never want to stop.
8. Go to London.
8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. 18 Kids and Counting
2. Real Housewives (New York City)
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy (well..this may change)
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Idol (usually)
7. Lawrence Welk
*Used to be Jon and Kate + 8. I can't even talk about it.
Looks like someone has had a tiring week----HAPPY WEEKEND!