After 2.5 years, I was finally able to put together a slideshow of my wedding pictures that I was pleased with. I am so thrilled with it, and was dying to share it with you! However.....
1. It was 12 minutes, which is too long for YouTube.
2. Even though I shortened the slideshow, YouTube wouldn't play the appropriate music because of copyright laws.
3. I couldn't find my favorite version of What a Wonderful World, by Renee Olstead on Playlist.
So, here's the deal. The slideshow is a shortened version, and I had to use a different "What a Wonderful World." I picked Celine Dion, because I love Celine. She's a good second choice. So here's what you need to do:
1. Pause my regular playlist in the right column. (Poppy, it's the button with two lines on it--hee hee.)
2. Here in this post, click on Wedding Slideshow playlist. Let it play for about 15 seconds, then start playing the YouTube slideshow. Everything won't line up perfectly, but it will give you (kind of) the effect of the real DVD. I'm so frustrated I can't show you the real thing! If anyone knows how to host a slideshow DVD I've created on something besides Vimeo or YouTube, do share.
Let me know what you think!